Tour Sight Seeing Start at 7 AM from Bangalore to Mysore, On Day 1 Sight seeing covers following places : Chamundi Hill Temple, Mysore Palace, Railway Museum, St. Philomena's Cathedral, Brindavan Gardens. After finishing the first day seeing, enjoy a over night stay in Mysore.
Resuming 2nd day cruising at 8 am from the following places Abbey Falls, Bhagamandala, Talacauvery / Talakaveri, Raja's Seat, Omkareswara Temple. You will have a over night stay at Coorg.
Restart Coorg tour at morning 8 am after finishing the breakfast , 3rd day visiting the places _ Dubare Elephant Camp,Cauvery Nisargadhama,Golden Temple/Tibetan Monastery – Bylakuppe. By finishing the tour travel starts from Coorg to Banglaore & will be reaching Bangalore by aroung 10pm. And Start Over your onward Journey.
Tours & Serivces Ends
* The above mentioned rates are calculated for a minimum group of 50 students
* If the number of students are below 50, the rate will be revised accordingly
* If there is hike in the fuel prices, rates for coaches may very accordingly
If there is hike in the rates of Trainfare of Flight,then package rate may very accordingly
* On request, Food Service can be extended on pro rata basis
* Fare not applicable for season/ peak season dates.
* Accommodation in Decent Hotels on Multiple Sharing .
* Transfers by Non A/C Coaches. * All Meals, Services of the Tour Managers only for overseas tours. * Flight & Visa Charges for overseas.
* All Meals (Domestic Only )
* Entrance Charges for Sightseeing Places * Service Tax * Train tickets
* Well crafted Tour Itineraries
* Delicious food menus (Optional) * Quality vehicles for Transportations * Comfortable Accomodations * Professional Tour Managers