Arrive at Hyderabad, the Park City of India. Enjoy a warm welcome by our representative and you will transferred to the hotel fro check in. After getting refresh, you will be taken out for local sight seeing in Hyderabad with a visit to the places like Birla Mandir, Birla Planetorium, Necklace Road, Imax, NTR Gardens, Boating at Lumbini Park on Hussain Sagar Lake to get a closer look at the mighty Buddha statue (made of single piece of stone), Snow World (Worlds biggest and Indias First and the best Snow Theme park),. Nehru Zoological Park( the second biggest Zoo in the country). Then proceed to Taramati Baradari, Qutub Shahi Tombs (Guinness Book of World Records) Golconda Fort and Enjoy Sound and Light show at 6.30pm. Golconda fort is one of the famous forts of India. The unique Sound and Light Show takes you right back in time, when Golconda was full of life, glory and grandeur. Enjoy a peaceful sleep at hotel
Breakfast at the hotel. visiting all the major tourist attractions of Hyderabad like Ramoji Film City fun never ends. Seek adventure, create magical memories and discover the world full of imagination and fantasies. Extraordinary attractions, enthralling events, food courts, shopping and more - Ramoji Film City is the place to be for a great holiday experience. Evening if time permits proceed to Lumbini Park to enjoy the best Laserium Show of the Country. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Have breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Then, visit the iconic Charminar. You can enjoy shopping around the four major streets Charminar and also visit Salarjung Museum and Chowmahalla Palace.
Tours & Serivces End Here. Getting back to home with noteworthy memories
* The above mentioned rates are calculated for a minimum group of 50 students
* If the number of students are below 50, the rate will be revised accordingly
* If there is hike in the fuel prices, rates for coaches may very accordingly
If there is hike in the rates of Trainfare of Flight,then package rate may very accordingly
* On request, Food Service can be extended on pro rata basis
* Fare not applicable for season/ peak season dates.
* Accommodation in Decent Hotels on Multiple Sharing .
* Transfers by Non A/C Coaches. * All Meals, Services of the Tour Managers only for overseas tours. * Flight & Visa Charges for overseas.
* All Meals (Domestic Only )
* Entrance Charges for Sightseeing Places * Service Tax * Train tickets
* Well crafted Tour Itineraries
* Delicious food menus (Optional) * Quality vehicles for Transportations * Comfortable Accomodations * Professional Tour Managers