After Arrival in Mumbai you will enjoy a warm welcome. Our Travel in charge transfer you to the hotel for Check in. Shopping and evening visit ISKON temple & Juhu Beach. Enjoy an over night stay in Mumbai.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Gateway of India - visit Elephanta Caves - by 4 pm return and visit Colaba market & evening visit the famous Chowpathy beach and then drive to Nariman point and have a breath-taking view of Marine Drive called the Queens Neckles - if viewed at night from an elevated point anywhere along the drive, the street lights resemble a string of pearls in a necklace.
On the 3rd day sightseeing , Morning visit Siddhivinayak temple , Mahalakshmi temple & Haji Ali and shopping in Bandra Linking Road. No visit to the city of Mumbai can ever be complete without a trip to the bustling bazaars of the city. Walk around shopping memories and collecting odd souvenirs and the latest in fashion at the best bargains around places like Bhuleshwar and Kalbadevi. You may also visit the Crawford Market another notable market in Mumbai.
Morning Visit the famous Adlabs Imagica - Adlabs Imagica offers unique, themed attractions & adventurous rides for all ages, along with several multi-cuisine restaurants. Imagica is a 90-minute comfortable drive from Mumbai off the Expressway.
Shopping in Natraj Market and drop at Airport / Station for onward journey. Tours & Services ends with sweet memories
* The above mentioned rates are calculated for a minimum group of 50 students
* If the number of students are below 50, the rate will be revised accordingly
* If there is hike in the fuel prices, rates for coaches may very accordingly
If there is hike in the rates of Trainfare of Flight,then package rate may very accordingly
* On request, Food Service can be extended on pro rata basis
* Fare not applicable for season/ peak season dates.
* Accommodation in Decent Hotels on Multiple Sharing .
* Transfers by Non A/C Coaches.
* All Meals, Services of the Tour Managers only for overseas tours.
* Flight & Visa Charges for overseas.
* All Meals (Domestic Only )
* Entrance Charges for Sightseeing Places
* Service Tax
* Train tickets
* Well crafted Tour Itineraries
* Delicious food menus (Optional)
* Quality vehicles for Transportations
* Comfortable Accomodations
* Professional Tour Managers