After arrival at Munnar, you will assist by our representative & he will arrange to transfer you to the hotel pre-booked exclusively for you. After getting fresh you can take some rest. Then we will take you to visit the tea museum of Munnar where you can learn the history of tea gardens in Munnar and if so wish, join the demonstration of tea tasting. Next on the item is a visit to the Eravikulam National Park, home to Nilgiri Tahr which is the endangered mountain goat of South India.The Park is spread 97 Square Kilometers along the Kannan Devan hills. The grass lands of the hills are worth exploring and spending time at. After finishing day 1 sightseeing you will be safely taken back to hotel for overnight peaceful sleep.
Completing the breakfast in the morning, as per 2nd day sightseeing places you will see the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then to the most famous thing to do in munnar – An elephant safari. You can also visit Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & amp. At Last you will transfer for your onward journey with beautiful memories.
* The above mentioned rates are calculated for a minimum group of 50 students
* If the number of students are below 50, the rate will be revised accordingly
* If there is hike in the fuel prices, rates for coaches may very accordingly
If there is hike in the rates of Trainfare of Flight,then package rate may very accordingly
* On request, Food Service can be extended on pro rata basis
* Fare not applicable for season/ peak season dates.
* Accommodation in Decent Hotels on Multiple Sharing .
* Transfers by Non A/C Coaches. * All Meals, Services of the Tour Managers only for overseas tours. * Flight & Visa Charges for overseas.
* All Meals (Domestic Only )
* Entrance Charges for Sightseeing Places * Service Tax * Train tickets
* Well crafted Tour Itineraries
* Delicious food menus (Optional) * Quality vehicles for Transportations * Comfortable Accomodations * Professional Tour Managers