Manali is resort town nestled in the snow clad ranges of the Himalayas. While, the charming Kullu is a valley with scores of picturesque sights and temples, Manali is a stunning hilltop with splashing rivers, water streams, and lofty mountains in the state of Himachal Padesh.Our 4 nights and 5 days package help you to experience all these wonderful things create a perfect setting for the memorable vacations. Come and explore the nature's alluring beauty at its best in Kullu Manali.
Meet our representative upon arrival at Manali and transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Enjoy mouthwatering dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After the hearty breakfast, get ready for the sightseeing tour of the Manali hill station and visit the Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Village. Afternoon is free for your own leisure activities. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Proceed for a full day excursion by visiting the several prominent places such as the Kothi Gorge, Gulaba Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. In the evening, return to your hotel, enjoy the scrumptious dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out of your hotel in Manali and drive to Manikaran, which is situated about 75 kms from Kullu. Manikaran is essentially a sacred pilgrimage place, especially for the Hindus. It is believed that the Lord Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the severe flood. The place is replete with several temples and a gurudwara. After the sightseeing in Manikaran, drive to Kullu for a half day sightseeing tour. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
After breakfast, early morning drive from Manali to Delhi for your onward destination.
Tour and Services ends.
* The above mentioned rates are calculated for a minimum group of 50 students
* If the number of students are below 50, the rate will be revised accordingly
* If there is hike in the fuel prices, rates for coaches may very accordingly
If there is hike in the rates of Trainfare of Flight,then package rate may very accordingly
* On request, Food Service can be extended on pro rata basis
* Fare not applicable for season/ peak season dates.
* Accommodation in Decent Hotels on Multiple Sharing .
* Transfers by Non A/C Coaches. * All Meals, Services of the Tour Managers only for overseas tours. * Flight & Visa Charges for overseas.
* All Meals (Domestic Only )
* Entrance Charges for Sightseeing Places * Service Tax * Train tickets
* Well crafted Tour Itineraries
* Delicious food menus (Optional) * Quality vehicles for Transportations * Comfortable Accomodations * Professional Tour Managers