Welcome to Singapore, 'The Lion City'. On arrival in Singapore, you will be welcomed by our local representative and transferred to your hotel.Experience the vibrant mix of tradition and modernity that is thoroughly Singaporean. An island of fun and festivities the whole year through, Singapore offers sophisticated nightlife, gourmet food, great shopping and sightseeing. Come and enjoy countless fascinating experiences and take away the memories that are uniquely Singapore. Enjoy a overnight stay at Singapore.
Day 2 Singapore Enjoy an orientation tour of Singapore (Seat in coach) Pick Up Time : 8.30 Drop Time : 11.30 Total Time : 3 Hours Enjoy an orientation tour of the city which includes a drive past the Padang Cricket Club, Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Continue to Singapore's iconic Merlion for a photo-stop and enjoy panoramic views of Marina Bay. En route to Thian Hock Keng Temple, you will pass Chinatown and visit a local handicraft centre The rest of the day is at Leisure to explore the City Day 3 The day is leisure for individual activities. Overnight Stay in Singapore. Day 4 Local Sightseeing in & around Singapore. Day 5 Depart Singapore The morning is at leisure for last minute shopping or to explore the city.
Transfers - Included in your trip
Departure transfer from hotel to airport in Singapore (Seat in coach).
PICK UP Hotel in Singapore.
DROP Airport in Singapore.
Tours & Services Ends Here.
* The above mentioned rates are calculated for a minimum group of 50 students
* If the number of students are below 50, the rate will be revised accordingly
* If there is hike in the fuel prices, rates for coaches may very accordingly
If there is hike in the rates of Trainfare of Flight,then package rate may very accordingly
* On request, Food Service can be extended on pro rata basis
* Fare not applicable for season/ peak season dates.
* Accommodation in Decent Hotels on Multiple Sharing .
* Transfers by Non A/C Coaches. * All Meals, Services of the Tour Managers only for overseas tours. * Flight & Visa Charges for overseas.
* All Meals (Domestic Only )
* Entrance Charges for Sightseeing Places * Service Tax * Train tickets
* Well crafted Tour Itineraries
* Delicious food menus (Optional) * Quality vehicles for Transportations * Comfortable Accomodations * Professional Tour Managers